The General Shareholders’ Meeting of Brembo 2021
The General Shareholders’ Meeting of Brembo held today approved, inter alia:
- the 2020 Financial Statements and a gross dividend of €0.22 per share;
- the plan for the buy-back and disposal of own shares;
- the Remuneration Policy for 2021;
- the engagement of the independent auditing firm for the period 2022-2030;
- in the extraordinary session, the amendments to Articles 1 and 4 of the By-laws
Approval of the Financial Statements and Allocation of Profit
The General Shareholders’ Meeting of Brembo, held today under the chairmanship of Alberto Bombassei, approved, inter alia, the Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2020 and the distribution of a gross unit dividend of €0.22 per share outstanding at ex-coupon date, with the exclusion of own shares. Payment date for the dividend will be 26 May 2021, ex-coupon No. 3 on 24 May 2021 (record date: 25 May 2021).
In light of the SARS-CoV-2 epidemic and in compliance with the extraordinary provisions set forth by Article 106, paragraphs 4 and 6, of Decree-Law No. 18 of 17 March 2020 (whose validity has been extended by Decree-Law No. 183 of 31 December 2020), shareholders were only able to participate in the Shareholders’ Meeting by granting proxy authorisation to the Designated Representative Computershare S.p.A., pursuant to Article 135-undecies of Legislative Decree No. 58 of 24 February 1998 (“TUF”), containing voting instructions on the items on the Agenda.
As already announced, Brembo Group’s revenues for 2020 amounted to €2,208.6 million, down 14.8% compared to the previous year (-13.3% on a like-for-like exchange rate basis). In 2020, EBITDA amounted to €388.7 million (EBITDA margin: 17.6%), EBIT to €181.1 million (EBIT margin: 8.2%) and net profit to €136.5 million.
The Parent Brembo S.p.A.’s net revenues for 2020 were €815.1 million, down 14.0% compared to the previous year.
The General Shareholders’ Meeting approved the following allocation of profit, which amounted to €85.5 million:
- to the Shareholders a gross dividend of €0.22 per each ordinary share outstanding at ex-coupon date, with the exclusion of own shares;
- the remaining amount carried forward